Wednesday, December 16, 2009

BG Sports Blog Links

A link to my site was featured today on what I consider to be one of the better BGSU sports blogs out there, so I figured I'd return the favor.

If you're a fan of BGSU football or basketball, check out FalconBlog--Trials and Triumphs in the Falcon Nation.

The site features great coverage of BG basketball and football (and the MAC in general), including in-depth statistical insights and coverage of games and press conferences.

Also, if you're interested in BG hockey - and if you're here I'd assume you are - pay a visit to Bring Back the Glory for Falcon Hockey commentary, previews, recaps, press conferences and liveblogs. It's a fantastic site for any BG hockey fan or hockey fan in general.

If you know of any other BG sports blogs you think are deserving of a feature, let me know in the comments section!

2 comments:

  1. Brian at MgoBlog gave you a shout out, so while I have no interest in Bowling Green hockey, I'll keep reading. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the visit! Maybe when the next BG/Michigan series rolls around, you can provide some insight into the Wolverines' team/season.

    ReplyDelete